i-D magazine GFW delight

Between Learning to Drive, Yes in London!
and then Freelancing with my Styling as Well as working for All Walks Beyond the Catwalk ( Click here for more info) 

time has been of the essence resulting in me being extremely run down on my days of and not really showing you what I have been up to so working with Caryn Franklin and i-D magazine is one of the Exciting things that I would like to share with you for the latest issue 'The just kids issue 320' otherwise known as Youthful,

Where Myself and Fashion Expert and Reporter Caryn Franklin Selected Graduate Fashion Weeks hottest young energizing talent for a feature for i-D magazine.


Working with Caryn and i-D is a fashion Dream for me where I first started working on this story over 3 years ago now when I first graduated and still get excited whenever I see my name printed in the issue see me playing with the magazine  below with a option of different covers all promoting beauty and diversity with there cover girls.


Available in stores Now !





My little nod to the i-D wink ;)


Comments

Popular Posts