Guess what is happening in frost world

You may have wondered why the recent Blog and Vlog activity?
On the other hand you may have not,
However I'm still working with All Walks Beyond the Catwalk and styling and designing my career path has taken a slight Twist where I am now working no longer in my regular shop job I did from a student to Post graduate,
and now working with the brand Guess denim and I'm really enjoying getting to know the brand more and the History of them.
They started in 1981 with models such as Drew Barrymore among customers being vampire diaries cast and Jessie J the brand has a healthy mix and if styled well can be very edgy.

Today I'm wearing my Guess jumper that is a great twist on preppy look for men's and also check out these latest campaign images.

I'm not just showing you there stuff as I am getting paid as for this blog I'm not it's generally I want to show you my interest with the brand and there style and hope you realise with a new job I have had to get a new schedule fitting in all my other stuff to so the blog took a back burner but now I am back :)


M.W

Comments

Popular Posts