backstage of me on Location styling pt2 and model sanctuary LFW



Above is a Video of Backstage of me styling on the Tv show that I was working on recently,
This week is London Fashion Week And you probably  wondering why Im not talking about that?
well fear not I am working With Erin O'Connor and a fantastic team of other creatives at the Model Sanctuary.

You may have gathered from my last post but I normally visit the Sanctuary once a year on the Press day and blog for you guys however this year being on the inside working for the project and seeing how much work goes on in the building,team effort and love is amazing to see.

However when we opened on The press day Don't think I didn't get a chance to grab a few pics
like last year we had a Rimmel room  and this year again as well as a Photo booth which I poped into with my friend who is a personal shopper at Debenhams.



And not just saying it because I am helping there but the Goody Bag was great with amazing skin products that when I get time after London Fashion week i may have to just Vlog about.

Also Rockin it in the Sanctuary is a co-ordinator Coco Ehni who has a real 70's funk style
check out below:


But do fear There is going to be plenty more this fashion week to come x

Comments

Popular Posts