A shaded view of fashion and mwfrost meet

Well I do hope you've been reading my tweets as I have been up to so much for London fashion week,
From Roberto Cavalli parties to nutrition advice at Erin O'Connor's Model Sanctuary, of course that is me receiving and not giving the advice.

Recently I have been not on my blog as much as I would have liked to in the last 48hours' reporting back trends and events as I would have liked.
However this is down to tea Being spilled Down the table therefore resulting to a damaged laptop that is now in a costly state of repair down the Apple store.

Well fear not, I do hope now that I can start catching up with you guys as today I purchased my ipad2 which hopefully will see me through fashion week or not?

Ironically the incident of the dreaded spillage was after I was speaking to fashion blogger / icon Diane pernett Where we where actually talking about technology blogging and how quick technology is moving and the pace in which sometimes we struggle to keep up.
Add these day to day demands of media and now imagine dragging a casting book around all day walking into places that can not always be the most glamourous of situations to be in.

Now imagine not knowing anyone and being thrown into another country where there mother tongue is not your native language, not as glam as you may have presumed as these factors are not normally considered when we view images of these beautiful women and men walking down a runway or being shot for a magazine.
However the situations that some of these models are thrown in can often be quite stressful and the well being of models is not always considered for there emotional and nutritional and even physical state is all to often always ignored however as me and diane chatted away we agreed that it is important for models to get a healthy and positive environment that the Model sanctuary provides for the models who enter the house.

The work that Erin does and the effort she puts into this place is truly wonderful making a place that is like a myth to models who have only ever herd through people about the building.
but once they have entered the building
You can garniture they be back the next season bring another model friend.
Dianne made a great point that when the models are so young the house creates a positive environment that only produces good energy for the world.



Picture of me and Dianne talking whilst in the sanctuary taken from her blog a shadedviewoffashion where she kindly gave me a name check to.

If you Want to know more about the model sanctuary go to www.erinsmodelsanctuary.com

Comments

Popular Posts