All Walks goes to GFW! with government support


All Walks co-founders Debra Bourne and Caryn Franklin with our diverse models Lucy Jane, Hayley Morley, Naomi Shimada and Sheila Atim on the All Walks stand A104 at Graduate Fashion Week.


I must admit this GFW I did not get to be on the All Walks stand as much as I wanted to be,

As I was also working on deadlines for another Tour that was coming up so I was on a killer tight deadline, However it was great for the Original Kayt Jones models for i-D shoot with Rankin NPG models together and me styling for this amazing press call where Lynne featherstone turned up as well to show her support for what All Walks beyond the catwalk are doing in education.

for more information on what All Walks is up to follow them on Twitter @allwalkscatwalk


For me what is also exciting about this image is that I was the stylist.
and not assisting anyone so exciting!

the clothes are from student's who are taking part in a New All Walks Project that is taught at ECA where students are encouraged to make garments for women of different sizes and ages etc.
and they just look fantastic on the All Walks girls





Comments

Popular Posts