jessie J vogue italia and summertime ball in the rain!

So Last Weekend was the SummerTime Ball at Wemberly stadium.
And I was assisting Mark Mcmoharn for Styling JLS
the Rain was awful and the Crowed where fantastic to stay and party through the rain.

I know as soon as My set was done I was in the car home exhausted,
However the Artist who performed that day all got a massive WHOOP from me!
as Marvin from JLS slipped in the middle of performing later on tweeting that the stage was like a Ice rink!
and Jessie J had a accident in her rehearsals but still went on stage later on more info on Jessie and images can be found on
*click here!*

Jessie is reported to be still doing glastonbury and JLS went straight on in a helicopter to there next show later on in the day!

Now thats work!
and battling on a slippery stage performing in front of a sell out crowd Amazing!

so the Video I want to show you is Jessie shooting italian Vogue,
I found it quite cool to watch:





Later on find out more about me and assisting on the the sumer time ball and pictures of what JLS wore

Comments

Popular Posts