Lindsey Mendick Off with her head


From my recent visit to Margate ' Tracey Emin bringing art to Margate - https://youtu.be/yAI4qg1JZbg ) I am back with to the area to visit the wonderful Carl Freedman Gallery, at 28 Union Crescent, Margate, CT9 1NS To visit Lindsey Anne Mednick's current exhibit that runs from 3rd July to August 2022 which is an immersive exhibit that truly excited me on so many levels and I would highly recommend the show, for more images of her work check the gallery site: Carl Freedman Gallery

The show reminded me of my own visit to London Dungeons as a child, my views of being a queer person and how feminist is portrayed and judged and the stereotype and persecution some people get was all covered in this show, I could literally talk for hours about it, but I rather you see it and support this wonderful artist. 

Comments

Popular Posts