Visiting the Bridgerton house


I have seen this house in the Netflix series Bridgerton and thought lets go to visit the filming location, Ranger’s House is a Georgian villa on the boundary of Greenwich Park and Blackheath which houses The Wernher Collection privately owned art collection amassed by the 19th-century businessman, Sir Julius Wernher, which I decided to explore. 

No I could not film in the inside, but I did enjoy this darkly quirky place , more information can be found on Ranger's House - The Wernher Collection | English Heritage (english-heritage.org.uk)

I would recommend if you go, do not go on a hot hot day as the rooms are dark for the art preservation and slightly stuffy, though a stroll around the garden afterwards will make it worth it in the end :) 

Until next week, stay quirky 

Comments

Popular Posts