Do you remember when Sundays where down days?

 So I have been aiming to post weekly and last week, I failed that goal with working the bank holiday weekend. The aim was for me to  post some things that I have been enjoying that are positive that I thought would be nice to share. 

However with the first part of Sunshine we have had in the weekend, and feeling reflective of 2020, I started to think of the days when Sundays most things where closed when I was a kid, now in my thirties we can do what we want and when we want most of the time ( pandemic excluded) but at what cost?

Was it better then, when you wanted to escape the home and most things where closed, probably not in hindsight however are we having global burnout? I certainly feel as much as everyone is rushing back to normal, what is the new normal and will it involve some more me time?

I generally have no answers to any of these questions but at the same time am as always open to discussion, how people are feeling and are we all feeling a bit overwhelmed, there are many people working on these days and ironically they tend to be creative jobs which look fun but tend to be not great in pay so if you one of those do let me know too.

However, moving along from my rant I will make sure this weekend a new blog is up.


Picture taken by myself from a great weekend break called Happy on the hill in Somerset.


#stayquirky



Comments

Popular Posts