Spending time with Tracey Emin at kings Cross

Standing under the art 

I feel peaceful even though there’s people around me.
I hear the hustle and bustle of the people walking by and the clinking of coffee cups In the fancy cafes near by.

I stand here and feel a moment, like a Hollywood film that should be in black and white scene.

Images of to hot to handle and Casablanca fused with my own romantic visions,Paris I could be taking one of those trains to Paris. I could be waiting for someone, I could be going on a life changing trip but I am not.

I stand here still enjoying the moment as time stands still as I look at the footprints left behind from the artist that I admire and absorbing the energy they have left.


Thank you for making this mark Emin, a mark on time and a mark on my life x


Tracy Emin's 'I want my time with you' is the largest text based work by the artist that features in Kings Cross st Pancras international.
Streatching  over 20 meters wide over the stations Barlow roof. 

Please feel free to drop your comments and views of how this piece has inspired you. 

#stayquirky
M.W

Comments

Popular Posts