Bessie the Bus Carfest and 80s

Its been a busy few weeks or few months I should say from styling freelance, working on my art a bit more and life taking over in every way shape or form I do feel I am posting a lot on instagram but then fail to then put more up on my blog.

Is this because subconsciously I feel you have therefore already seen this,
and unlike when I do a blog or a picture I don't always feel my writing is is strongest.
Therefore this has related to a lot of Lack of posts, Projects that I take pictures of but then it goes on the Instagram and stays there.

So consciously making the effort I am posting this post to share with you all some pictures and a little of my experience of working on Carfeast 2015 Chester for Oasis Fashions Bessie the Bus.

So here is some of my highlights as pictures some others have been on my instagram account @quirkygentleman

Travelling via train to Chester I have never been to this part of the Country and decided to screen grab so I can start getting a bit better on my geography with the wonderful world of GPS.

Excited about what the day had to offer when I turned on the News in my hotel Carfeast which I was to be working on with Bessie was already on the news talking about the beauty of this cause for Children In Need.
Carfeast is something I didn't really know much about before apart from this being a project organised by Chris evan's seeing more on the News got me excited about what the weekend had to offer.

Later on look who popped on Bessie and I had a wonderful time styling …

 yes I thought this was great as this was how I started my day with the news and now I was working with the presenter with styling tips and appropriate wardrobe wiring with Tv, But it wasn't just about celebrities it was working with everyone who wanted to be involved and ohh did I enjoy this 


Above is another example of this and below me just being silly and my quirky self.





I did actually take some pictures with my Diana camera which are not yet developed as I still have a few shots left on the 120 Film however I look forward to seeing how those pictures came out and maybe share though on a separate blog with you all.

Finally some pictures from the Festival ….




Transformers Loved them as a kid and still was equally excited when I saw this,
Below wasn't so appetising as I am a Pescetarian But still I thought they where nice shots.








The vintage fair above this was certainly my energy and below was slightly odd but fun...















Below this reminded me of Children of the corn having to walk through a corn field to get to the carpark felt a little creepy to be honest...







Racing and other activities where going on throughout the weekend 




Though excluding the Transformer this was another childhood hit to see the car from back to the future series, yes Im a child from the 80's 






Mattel how comes you never made this ?
Im still waiting lol 







Though I have always been a fan of Minis I have a new love for a certain car/van
the Camper I was just so impressed of how people have made there camper vans there own and realised that this is its own cult following for this type of car. 







 want one!!! :) 


Goodbye for now and do stay quirky x 

Comments

Popular Posts