Are you Tracey?


So you may have saw on my Instagram that some of this already from last night. 
For those of you that don't know my Instagram handle its @quirkygentleman 



Recently there has been a gret intrest I see in my favourite artist Tracey Emin,
From her recent cover for the new Band aid song to the Brit awards.

Now emin is redisplaying her 'Bed' at the Tate Britian which I want to do another post soon on. 

Though today's post is just about how exciting art can be I don't feel I'm the best of writing yet after walking past this sign that I believe to be Tracey emin live at the RA I made a little poem inspired by her and the pictures I took and the feelings it gave me. 



 From a distance it called to me like a secret lover me being the viewer her being the Art what did she whisper? "Keep me safe" I asked her name, I feel I know it is it Tracey Emin are you Tracey I ask.. 





So there you all go I hope you enjoyed my little creative writing piece let me know any feedback as always and remember 
#bequirky

Comments

Popular Posts