women to stop accepting sexual harassment tweet

From working on many campaigns if you follow me on Twitter or my vlogs etc,
you will all know im certainly no stranger to equal rights and especially I would call myself a feminist.
and today is International Women's day.
there is so ,many campaigns being noticed today and one video that I saw on Twitter that I wanted to share with you all is:



this isn't the only thing that is going on but I will share with you what inspires me, angers or makes me want to debate etc with you all on here.

as this may be the quirky gentleman's club but it certainly isn't a mans club this is for quirky people who want to live there life happy, equal and embrace themselves.

This video that talks about sexual harassment towards women has the Twitter hastag 
and I hope you take a look at the tweet and post and share.


Comments

Popular Posts