ET ManClutch

I recently put a post on my Instagram about me and my new neon ManClutch aka the Clutch for Men.

This isn't something new: from Burberry to Prada the catwalks have been rocking this trend for years now. However the more feminine side to masculinity being accepted and embraced on the high street is a new thing.

The post that I put up received extremely positive feedback, therefore I wanted to show you my latest purchase. Anyone who grew up in the 80's will instantly recognise this iconic figure below:
£7.99 H&M 
ET tablet case 

Below here is me rocking the tablet case as another clutch. A great fun look for this summer at an affordable price! 


Now that's not all to come later on I Will be at GFW 2014.  And any guys with a clutch better watch out as I will wanna snap a pic or two.

Till later 
M.W

Comments

Popular Posts