Natural gadget ideas for christmas

I'm currently in Rome at the moment and whilst I was strolling to the supermarket I noticed this display in a local Electronics store,
The value of money and the ethics behind gave me a little thrill of excitement.
Especially as this is the season of giving and I said in a previous blog I would give some gift ideas.


So her we go for ethical and environmental natural style with Gadgets for any blogger, gadget guy or girl in your life take a look at this pics below:




This idea of biodegradable phone cases I really liked the idea of as so many phones and accessories get changed like clothes these days that it's good they not just filling up land minds.

And all from this little store in Rome below:







For those of you not in rome I'm sure with a quick Google or Amazon search you be able to find these items.


Happy shopping 

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts