Septembers Note for you readers:

It's been a while that I have blogged,
Mainly cause I'm finding that personally I'm going through changes of interests over the past year.

As much as I wanted to make a fashion blog I also wanted to express other sides of creativity and expression as well and as the magazines are going into septembers stories I will be posting a editors note from now on once a month to be more personable so what better time to start for September onwards.

Something's that I once found so seriously in fashion and work especially.
Learning to drive and practicing yoga as well as my dog and gym routine are all things this time last year I would not have expected to be strong influences in my life.


I'm also finally channelling my art work again among other aspects of creativity.
Styling I'm doing less of and actually enjoying that factor.


So I type hear tonight to you to say the new changes I'm going to be writing and already have slowly been coming through on this blog I hope you enjoy.

As your quirky gentleman may this club of ours be something of creativity, expression and thought.

So on that note comments are welcome and discussions and I look forward to blogging in the future on all things London and creative and more x


M.W
Michael Williamson

(Drawing by Michael Williamson on I-Pad)

Comments

Popular Posts