a note from me to you for 2012

I had so many expectations for 2012,
at the beginning of the year with a lot of potential Promise for a very Bigger Picture.

However through many reasons from families health, the current climate and then a personal attack the middle of the year was a bit of a struggle to say the least,
and then finally my Ipad smashing resulting in me struggling to keep on top of my posts as much as I would have liked from LFW onwards.



However I have had great support from people I worked with in the past and  moved on from all with the goal of 2013 being a much more positive outcome.

This year for my readers I want to tackle the quirky and fun and eccentric as always
but also some other key lifestyle things that may help such as what to do when the glass on your ipad is smashed and where to go relabel and affordable.

well to all the readers that keep checking out this page thank you for your support,
and I will aim to keep you intrigued throughout the year

Happy NY2013
M.W
Michael Williamson

Comments

Popular Posts