Time Travelers wife / fashion review


Recently I have been reading the ' Time Traveler's Wife' and it inspired me to reenact my own cover as above but with a Fashionable Twist so hear is my Fashion/Book Review...


Above New shoes I have bought which I am in Love with,
they where down to £30 from £75:00 on the Topman spring Sale,
and I have been getting more and more use from them the more they age the better they Look!

the Blanket they sit on is Actually this seasons colours for Alexander Mcqueen Skull Scalf that I got as a gift this Christmas and is my favorite piece in my wardrobe.

Above how to be green for the environment and safe on Plastic water bottles,
get a Westwood one this is one of the Three in the option and has a few bumps where it has fallen of my bike and still survives so well made.


and lastly the book itself that inspired the whole mini shoot of mine!


I throughly enjoyed this book, however I do feel that people have went on to much about this one to me,
the middle at one point I got a bit distract acted in but it soon came together in the end!
a good read emotional and passionate one for a glass of wine and the summer sun in the garden


M.W

Comments

Popular Posts