Elle News | Has Tavi Gone Off Fashion? | Elleuk.com

Elle News | Has Tavi Gone Off Fashion? | Elleuk.com

One thing that got me interested,
and in a good while since LFW with Fashion is this article above (click link above to read).

But before you jump of this page onto Elle and reading the News on Tavi,
One thing I ask with Tavi being at such a young age,
and the Blog like myself a fun creative outlet, is she just growing up?

Unlike myself where I have studied for many year's and worked with various designers and Celebrities etc.
I made a Adult conscious decision to write about fashion for a blog and use this to be a platform of self promotion and promotion of thing's around me that inspire me.

However even myself I have felt the constraint of Fashion writing for my blog when you have a lot of experience and am told that you either over qualified for jobs or they can only afford internships.

It seems that Fashion is living of internships and when one paid position is available you have over 300 people apply within 2 days and the competition will grow on june once GFW takes place all I can say is good luck to all the future graduates.
and my piece of advice
see how you can make it a living and not a hobby its certainly hard
but it will be worth it.

Until I find my dream design job I am thankful that I have the clients I do have and the styling opportunities I have done


M.W


Comments

Popular Posts