T- mobile DRAMA!

for my readers that also follow my facebook page,
You may have noticed over the past week or so me complaining about T-Mobile and their service to long time customers.

It all started when my Nokia screen which is a touch cracked internally when I was of to visit a friend in Brighton.
When this happened the LCD display leaked therefore making me unable to see my contacts and my buttons enabling the phone as unless when I called up t-mobile on my friends phone ( that I must add only got T-mobile as I was on it).

they said the insurance office hours closed at 6pm the call was made at 8pm
grrrr what the hell why is an insurance team not answering after office hours when they have a 24-7 line if you wanted to start of a new contract with them its all about new business.

the next day, going down to the T-mobile store (worthing) asking to use their phone to sort out the insurance with them to get this phone fixed the assistant had a very cocky 'attitude of you need to call this number'

on my reply of 'I know can you put me through to it with one of your phones'
assistant: 'no heres the number'
Me: ' whats the point in a number if I dont have a phone to call of'?
assistant ' i cant do anything about that'
Me: 'you have a phone their can you not ring it from that?'
Assistant: 'here you go!'

standing there now with my friend and on hold the man is standing there mumbling over to another sales assistant smirking,
resulting in me hanging up and walking out the store and using a friends phone again
And making a complaint about the assistant.

Finally when i did get through to the
operator i had to go through a long winded procedure making myself sound like a criminal for claiming on my own insurance that i pay £7 a month for and never make a claim to then have her say ok she will accept the claim and i will have to pay a £25 excess charge ( bit steep)

the delivery procedure is a joke as well sending out a self addresses special delivery bag in the post for you to send your phone in
Which I may say they want you to wrap the phone in bubble wrap but do not supply the wrapping?
once you have sent of the phone they then try to fix it for 5 days and then if can fix they send you a new one

when i accepted these terms on T-Mobile and the Phone-serve insurance i asked both companies if they would supply a replacement phone in my mean time as i am a free lancer and need a phone
again nope was the answer

T-Mobile i loved the answer especially saying that they going to stop doing replacement phones soon and most people have more then one phone laying around the house ( how about no if you do what you meant to do and recycle them grrr)

so i found a back up very old phone and a week later have only got my phone back

i could go into more but it would be an essay on why i wont be renewing with T-mobile and terrible customer service


the thing i ask myself not with just them but all people these days

what do we actually pay for a service that when we do something wrong they quick to charge us but they on the otherhand struggle to deliver the product in overall

until next time

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts