London Art pubs to go to and a catch up of you Tube stories

Sorry for the delay quirky peeps there has been a fault on my site that I have now amended where my YouTube videos where not coming up for a while so today's post is below and I will also add some other stuff you have missed. 


London art pubs to go to: 


Christmas and end-of-year message for 2023:


I am so thankful to every one of you who always shows support and love for what I do and this is a Christmas message from me to you x 

Greetings from Ireland:




I also had the privilege to preview Robyn Lynch's exhibition at the Now Gallery and visit and go Inside the inflatable dome, where visitors are welcomed to explore the three areas representing different stages of the creative process. from her runway and fashion work. It was also an added bonus going on this evening as the energy and the music was wonderful as you can see in the video and we were treated to a live performance of the Harp played by Rosin Berkeley

This be the verse:



I have been a fan of Nour El Saleh with her beautiful yet haunting images that lean on the side of uncomfortable and eerie and surrealistic in a dreamlike landscape that nods a ode to Dorothea Tanning . again they did not leave me disappointed and the bonus was the location was at a group show so I got to see new artists too which can be found on https://xxijrahii.net/


Comments

Popular Posts