Snow Moon 2023 photography and meaning

Its been a while since I have done any moon posts on my Lunar photography, However the Snow moon is certainly making a statement from the Friday the 3rd when it was coming into its glory with these pictures I managed to capture before the sun had even fully set in the twilight hours: 




This Month is called the Snow Moon and its meant to spiritually be a comforting moon, when the outside world is meant to be cold we can find warmth and abundance within. The Snow Moon risen in London around 17:28 but was forecast to be in the Northern hemisphere around 18:28 UT, so dependant when you read this its still time to stick your head out of the window and capture some moon rays and energy. Below is some shots I have taken this evening on the official full moon, and the good news is dependant on a clear sky we are meant to have 3 days of the moons beauty and energy taking us through to Tuesday, so for the next few days I know I will certainly be meditative and creative as the moon always brings this out in me, and in the meantime I hope you enjoy these images:






Stay     quirky  
MW ;) 


Comments

Popular Posts