February as an overview

So as February closes and March comes to I reflect on what a month it’s been, from  London Fashion Week (LFW), Spa days, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Juno Dawson, and aromatherapy for sleep. 

So I am pretty much as a loss of where to start in regards to this months post, as I said it’s been a busy month and what I intend to do over the course of the next few days is post on these topics individually as they all deserve there own platform and not in my February overview. 

One thing you may have also noticed is that the other half to quirky, Olga who posts on here has not been posting for a while. Please do not be concerned she is taking a short sabbatical and when she has finished I hope to see her posts for us all to read this 2019, may you also feel free to tweet Instagram and post on here directly to her so she is away of the support and that we are all excited to here from here quirky adventures from her own perspective. 


Until my next post, stay quirky as always 

Comments

Popular Posts