Lots going on over the channels

It's been a while since I have blogged and finding constantcy is the hardiest part when you freelancing and juggling from the projects that you want to do and the projects you get paid to do as a creative.
I'm sure this is something that a lot of people relate too,
And I am so happy that through some changes one positive thing that has came is having Olga the quirky gentlewoman add her twist to the Blog.

And something I am glad to announce in that I am back on youtubing again and Olga will also be making appearances too!

So from my creative Instagram channel @quirkydraws
And my main Instagram channel that feels more like the blog as I can post on the go and I love getting comments and responding to people on @quirkygentleman
And then YouTube @mwfrost which is the same name as my Twitter there is lots to engage in...
Please leave a comment of you have been liking anything in perticular  and I will hopefully work more on that side.

But basically lots of creative bits and bobs I'm up to and if you don't always see a post on here there is posts on the other channels so there is always something.

So stay quirky
And more personal bits and bobs and some new stories will be here too!

Comments

Popular Posts