QuirkyDraws on instagram




This Weekend I decided to start something new, Im a big lover of instagram more then any other form of social media.
However my page @quirkygentleman is a bit chaotic as it is about my life as a freelancer on the go, this means you see my inspirations and life and sneak peaks and behind the scenes sometimes.

This does result however in the final image or product being lost among the mass of other posts,
So to resolve this issue I have opened up a additional account @quirkydraws 


On this page I'm giving myself the challenge of at least one post a day but also to display the freelance and personal creative work in a way that showcases my talents as you can see in the picture above.
Below you will get to see illustrations and other creative things I have worked on that not everyone knows personal and work wise ( picture below of model Erin Oconnor) 



There also is a contact me section so if anyone wants some graphic or illustrative work etc done then I am more then happy to be contacted.

I do hope not just for work but also for people who enjoy art you all log on and do enjoy the page that will be changing daily with archived and new images.


#stayquirky
M.W



Comments

Popular Posts