Turning 30

Turning 30 has been incredible and very insightful, 
No it's not as scary as every one mentions and I will talk why. 
But also perceptions have been the insightful part of what I want to talk about. 




Firstly when you hear people talk of 30 either younger or older then the age it's always talked of in the tone of the dreaded 30's...  however I have embraced this next chapter in my life with open  arms. 

How I see it is that in your teen years they are awkward and dare I say it for most awful in one way or another for most people I speak to anyway,  
Your twenties is where you explore your new adulthood and start to embrace the fusion of youth and growing up.  

However this is where the pressure of 30 comes in when you are told you will dress a certain way which sounds boring ,  
You will like look a certain way (bland and starting to age )  

And you have to be settled down and have everything sorted don't question this as you life is set on its path no changing now. 

Though in reality I see it as you hit 30 and you are starting to work towards the rest of your goals and life with work starting to come together and the next ten years of you having fun reaching those goals to then enjoy in your 40's.
or dare I say it if its not the direction you where hoping for this is the escape time the moment for change be it dependant on your individual situation.

As I discuss this I am fully aware that more and more of us are living at home to a older age and getting that dream job at a older age then we anticipated and hoped for by this point this is where the 30's blues can kick in, Though we must not forget that  this is due to the  working climate which is not how it used to be with the previous generations having different complications to this generation is having.

Though for me 30 is about making it all happen now with enough youthfulness to still have a spark but some experience now to make better life changing decisions with some confidence but not too much to back up that confidence as Goldilocks would say 'Just right'.

Unlike your early 20's when you can be unapologetically over confident you at that healthy Balance.

So I have recently been going to Job interviews and speaking to people who are shocked to find out my age and when they notice that I am older then they anticipated all of the sudden the respect in the room changes more positively in my direction.

Does this make me question sometimes I look to young? 
the answer yes but I also am grateful for this as I also get asked whats my beauty secrets.

So this is a bit more of a of the topic from art or culture for myself However I feel that as I am growing you my audience are as well.
Over 5 years of blogging now and hopefully the direction I am going will still keep you interested.

I want to write more on being stylish while keeping youthfulness and being treated with more respect, 
I want to share my Travels and Jobs and always.
But most of all I wanted to write this to start of a New Chapter 'turning 30'. 


for those past that age or at the same lets celebrate our age, and for those not quite there enjoy your life for now but don't ever be scared of ageing I want to show you all how to do it fabulously x 

Love 
a little older and wiser
MWFROST X



P.S the picture above came from Blogger Rosie Bernard of myself who has recently interviewed me (probably better then I would have blogged on myself about my life in Fashion CLICK HERE FOR LINK) 

#STAYQUIRKY


  

Comments

Popular Posts