Bessie the Bus goes to Carfest and Im involved!


(Image courtesy of @EroicaBritannia) 

This Pink Bus that is traveling around the country to represent Oasis Fashions.
Once a old Library Bus now converted into a pop up shop on wheels new purpose is traveling around the country for a period of 12 months.
On this journey the bus will be spreading the love of the Oasis Brand to places that have Oasis already and some places that don't.

So why am I talking about Bessie I hear you ask?

well quite simply I am going to be part of Bessie's journey on her next stop to Carfest in Chester over the course of the next few days from Friday to Sunday.
I will be Styling and giving work shops of how to dress to impress and by impress I only mean yourself and your figure and much more!

So hopefully I may see some of my readers down there out of my familiar territory or London.
and I will be blogging and covering my journey over the next few days.

so I guess I better start packing for those OTTD and other bits and bobs for me on the road 
and I shall speak to you all soon 

#stayquirky

Comments

Popular Posts