My Eurostar adventure

Recently I went on a trip to the Netherlands ,
Well Terneuzen to be precise.
Terneuzen is not linked to the rest of the Netherlands by rail for the Public, I believe and may be wrong they have a freight only line to Gent in Belgium.

So for me Traveling was from Kings Cross London on the Eurostar to Belguim then connect to a train to Gent and then a taxi over the boarder of Belguim to Terneuzen.

Overall the trip was exactly what I needed, some peace and quite and looking at some street style and taking it a bit slower after rushing around which I always tend to do.

Things I Loved:
Terneuzen:

As cliche as it sounds seeing the modern and historical working windmills of Holland did get the tourist out in me clicking away pictures.


Sharks Tooth statue on the beach above,
Below sandy beaches with little huts are like something from a painting.








Gent below:

Gent Captivated myself with the streets, the shop windows the street style and even the Music
I got into from the trip there.



Monster bin above
below the streets looking like an art gallery to me.










Passing  a Record store I was intrigued by this Album artwork by a band called Die Antwoord





Music video above of Rich Bitch,
Below Crosley something I have been posting about in the past on instagram wanting one and advertised in the Uk as exclusively for Urban Outfitters.

Below I found Crosleys in a local Music store.




Street style window displays in shops below








The city below:







Below all these people screamed quirky and unapologetically cool to me which I just love ...




Spot the Pirate flag below:




I simply couldn't resist taking a picture of myself by this beautiful doorway with one of my favorite types of flowers.

And below I love this Eco friendly attitude that event the Starbucks is participating in 



Train to Belgium below this Train conductor was friendly and look great in his uniform I think. 



Outside Belgium train station going to get a beer.



The Eurostar to London making shaun the sheep toys...









we left Shaun on the eurostar at the end to travel the world.



M.W
Stay Quirky 





Thank you to Mr P Baecke for these pictures as some shots where by him and for making this trip happen 

Comments

Popular Posts