iisuperwomanii positive vibes music

I've been a fan of YouTube and the vlog channels for a very long time. For a while I did a vlog channel with fashion styling tips. Now I'm rebranding the channel. The aim will be to combine fashion and blogging with comedy. This has got me looking at other comedy YouTubers.

This leads me on to iisuperwomanii. Her videos go up every Thursday and Monday and are a mixture of comedy and blogs. Recently she has also stepped into music as seen below:



What I love so much about this video is the ironic messages such as 'Booty shorts in the winter'
and the creepy director who easily could be a parody of Terry Richardson and a Miley Cirus video with the booty shaking hip hop girls. Lilly Allen has recently been covering this topic as well, for example with her video 'Hard out here':

What I love the most about the iisuperwomanii video is the lack of Beats headphones and consumerism tactics to make you feel to feel undervalued or pressured to be in the 'IT' crowd. Instead she focuses on positive messages like 'Never stop Learning', 'Spread Love', 'Do what make you happy' and of course my favourite 'chase your dreams'.


For iisuperwomanii's more usual comedy angle, check out the her parody of her parents reaction to #LEH.





Well I hope that has amused you on your Sunday 'morning' ;)
and remember
stay Quirky x
M.W

Comments

Popular Posts