Amun mantis memoir a new piece of art

It's been a long time that I have done any artwork,
And when I have it's been for pieces for events and fashion shows that I have been commissioned for yet would not naturally do.

I believe when you create something intentionally or not a piece of you stays with that creation, if the creation is something from your heart however and money in not involved the essence is stronger.

This piece below I title Amun mantis memoir.

The piece is made from a collection of dried flowers I have collected over time from that first valentines day rose to a picking of flowers in the countryside on a summers day. The thorns from the rose are pushed to the front showing there's two side to a rose and the Actas moth is hidden among like camouflage.

With inspiration from my travels of Egypt, love, death and the preservation of life and emotions this is the 2nd piece of my new series of work I'm happy to show the world.




Comments

Popular Posts