Clarks the new Prada

Ever since my last post about shoes which was a fantastic pair from Prada with soles that where like Air pump trainers,
However not at my price point and on my feet a lot of the day styling in a shop four days a week I have been on search for the perfect pair of formal shoes that can go from day to night,
Looking fashionable and most of all feeling comfortable.

I know fashion and comfort is not something that you would put hand in hand,
However it's something I'm trying to start to do after my feet feeling permanently battered in shoes that look great but there is always something wrong,
To narrow to hard etc.

When I put out a tweet about this recently I got some remarkable responses and I followed them all through with investigation on a comfortable yet stylish shoe for Men,
And the winner was out of all Clarks believe it or not at a Sale price of 39:99 from original price 59:00
With a formal brogue look and a trainer finish on the sole these shoes I literally can walk all day in.

These shoes have been compared to Louis Vuitton and KG when wearing these at work with compliments each time I wear them and every one surprised that they are Clarks and so am I,
Is this a turnaround for Clarks ?

Will they be a place more people go to for stylish yet comfy shoes ?
Or is this a lucky needle in a haystack?

Only time can tell with the answer to any of my questions However what I can say is keep posted here for a update on there new collection and if it has the same impact for me.





Comments

Popular Posts