London at night and my love affair with London

This blog is a bit of a tangent from my usual fashion style blogs, but this blog is also about what influences me.

And London is what is my main influence from my styling to my designing you may see me posting videos in tops like I heart NY,
But as cliche as it sounds London is my home and I do love the city that I live in, for me I find it very hard when people bitch and moan about the city and they have nothing to do.

In response to that I say "you just not using your imagination"
There is a reason millions of tourists will travel around the world every day to see this city, that the Olympics will be held here next year, that I am not looking forward to with the congestion and public transport but that is another story.

So last night I took this picture walking home and I thought I share with my readers the beautiful view I had



Comments

Popular Posts