in love with Ted from Mulberry


I Think I am in Love,
yes his name is Ted the mulberry bag below.

I have been looking for the right/ perfect satchel, briefcase or rucksack for a while.
One that can pull of with my fusion of rock,geek and prep all at once.
I have hunted down the streets of camden,
burrowed through the vintage store of Brick Lane and still no luck.

And then I was browsing on Mulberry's sight
and forgot all about this fictitious dream bag of mine.
and there he was 'Ted'
you can wear it three ways as a Backpack,messenger or briefcase
what more could you ask for?

I cannot wait to this comes out!
its the perfect piece that would last a lifetime
for a bigger image of the bag and details click link below.

Now I better start saving cause this bag isn't cheep,
but worth every penny .

Comments

Popular Posts