Erin O'Connor in Michael Williamson &' west end live 2010' event

Dear readers sorry its been so long, its been a manic past month and as silent as i may seem its just I have not really found the time to blog have been working on Graduate Fashion Week with All walks beyond the catwalk and also helping on a piece talking about the new talent of that show at earls court in the next i-D i will keep you guys posted when its out,
and below you can see my Favrout super model who has killer attitude and the nicest most caring model in fashion Erin O'Connor who is modeling one of my neckpieces as we spoke of what to wear on the gala evening she took my suggestions and ROCKED IT!!!
above and below Erin O'Connor wearing 'safty pin charm' neckpiece by Michael williamson from 'love letters from hell' collection at 2010 Gala for Graduate Fashion Week...


when people say there is not much to do and they live in London I ALWAYS find this FRUSTRATING as there is things to do and not always at a Price,

as I was walking through leicester square in london this sunday I came across a event called
'West End Live 2010'

where they had A Stage setup with shows such as 'Wicked', 'Chicargo', 'leaglly blonde' etc
when i walked in and missed a lot of these real westwend productions that where doing performances on the stage for free ( not the how show but segments ).
I walked in on the National Youth therea with there production of sweeny todd imediatly i was in my elliment hearing the erry sounds of teh todd as i walked around to inspect there was the London elephants on display around london that we have all seen but this time in a parade going down by troccadiro with children playing with traditional puppets and the museums having stands such as my fav the V&A

it was a day of culture and fun and a happy surprise to walk in on





this was one of my favorite images as the forbidden planet store had a stall with grown ups and adults swarmed around people dressed as star wars characters this baby just pushed the storm trooper away he wasn't having any of it lol.
Next week I shall be reporting from the event MTV MALTA MUSIC WEEK 2010

untill then
keep the sun tan going people in this weather

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts